Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Wedding Fair Success

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the visitors to my stand at the National Wedding Fair recently. The show, held at the NEC near Birmingham, was a huge success and gave me the chance to show my photography to thousands of prospective clients.

The show developed a huge amount of interest in my work, not just from couples but from magazine picture editors and commercial companies as well. I got a great deal of encourement and positive feedback about my work, all of which was greatfully accepted.

Thanks again for all your support, see you next year

Paul

No comments: