Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Friday, February 23, 2007

ABSOLUTE CHAOS



















On occasion I get asked to photograph people on a time for prints basis (TFP), these are usually young models or aspiring musicians wanting a leg up in the business. Unfortunatly I have not got the time to complete all of these requests, after all I have a business to run and free pictures cost me money, but inspite of this I consider each request on its merits and when I can I will shoot for free.



A request came in from Chantelle, an aspiring model from Newark, who wanted some pictures with her brothers band, Cause of Chaos. After she explained her position I agreed, and we arranged to do a location shoot near to where they live.


The shoot was an absolute scream, the guys dressed in Pseudo Punk come Gothic outfits, and I got to use my signature lighting technique again, I loved it. I shot alot more images than I would normally for a TFP shoot, we had loads of images to choose from.


Cheers guys, I had a great time.

Hope you all like them

Paul

No comments: