Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT OFFER


PORTRAIT SESSION AND PRINT WORTH £85 FOR ONLY £25


Photos make wonderful gifts for friends and family. Take this opportunity to have a beautiful baby or family portrait for only £25.


IMPORTANT - DONT MISS OUT


Call Paul on 01636 650954


To take advantage of this one time offer you must book an appointment before 14th December, otherwise you will miss out and will not get your prints before Christmas.






No comments: