Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, December 04, 2006

I wish all my jobs were like this....

I would like to thank Mary and Malcolm Davenport, from Cote Hill Farm in Lincolnshire, for their hospitalty while photographing their wonderful cheese last week.

Mary and Malcolm make the most beautiful selection of cheese you can imagine, using milk pumped straight from their own cows on their farm near Market Rasen.

Mary kindly invited me to stop for lunch, which consisted of a huge platter of her favourite cheeses, homemade bread and flapjack. I really did not want to leave.

The Davenports are currently only sell their cheeses at local farmers markets, but they are currently building a website. Here are few more of the images from the shoot.






No comments: