Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Thursday, December 07, 2006



Whippets are mad......

Its not often that I get asked to photograph pets, but after a chance enquiry when I took my Labrador Lucy to the vets for a check-up, I have been asked to photograph quite a few.

The most recent, and definately the most fun, were a pair of whippets called Brian and Bert. These little guys were only a few months old, and had loads of energy to burn. After greeting me by jumping all over me, we went straight outside and played in the garden. Although they were fun, I really had to get rid of some of their energy and calm them down. This didn't take long, as their little bodies simply didn't have the stamina, but to be honest I think I was more tired than they were.

We eventually went back inside, where they jumped straight onto their owners sofa, one at each end, and started to doze off.

I managed to get quite a few really nice images of them, their owners were very happy with the results, these a couple of my favourites.


Brian looking all angelic......















Bert...dozinnnnnnn....

No comments: