Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

See me at Kelham hall

Just a short post this time, letting you all know that I will have a stand at the Wedding Fair on Sunday at Kelham Hall.

This is my first time at Kelham Hall, and I am really looking forward to it. Speaking to some of last years exhibitors, I got the impression that it is going to be a great show. The hall is used by the district council for its head office, but you would never guess. The magnificent hall is set in 42 acres of beatiful gardens and is worth a visit even if you do want to see the wedding fair. Lets hope the weather stays fine.

If you are not sure how to get there, just follow the Southwell/Mansfield road from Newark, after about 2 miles you will cross the River Trent (watch the turn as you approach the bridge, its a bit tight), continue through Kelham village and as you leave the village you will see the entrance to the Hall on the left. Easy.

See you there,

Paul

No comments: