Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Damp Dog Day


Canon 30D 120-300mm set to 120ish!

Just a quick note to say hello to all who we met at the ICC Dog Fun day at Wilsford at the weekend. We had a great time, even though the weather was a little damp at best. Dog owners from all over the region got together to test their dog handling skills on agility courses, flyball racing and talent contests. I am sorry I missed the fastest sausage eating contest, that sounded great.


Canon 1DMKIIN 24-70 set to 70mm
Those of you that had your pets picture taken will be able to view the images on my main site, hopefully later today, I am having a few issues with the slideshows at the moment but all being well the images will be available to view by this evening.



The slideshow is here , (or will be as soon as possible) the password is dogfunday
NOTE : I HAVE NOW CLOSED ORDERS FOR THE CHEAP PRINTS, PRINTS CAN STILL BE PURCHASED BUT AT OUR NORMAL RATES
Thanks
Paul
27/07/07

No comments: