Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Maz and Alex, a wonderful weekend..


This weekend I travelled to South Wales to photograph Mariam and Alex. I arrived a day early to shoot a few portraits, then I spent the whole day with them and their families enjoying a wonderful service and glorious sunshine.
A vintage Double-Decker provided transport for everyone, and was intended to keep everyone together, even so someone(John!!!) went missing. Nothing important, he was only giving the Bride away!!!!

Here are a few of my favourites,

The boys on the way to the pub...

Nervous Bride....no way, Maz was full of it.

A quick smile as Maz arrives...

The first Dance, boy can they move...

No comments: