Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Melissa and Tim sneek preview.

A wonderful day at Stapleford Park Hotel, near Oakham. The weather was glourious, but thankfully not too warm
Melissa and Tim tied the knot at Oakham Castle, an ancient hall right in the centre of town, you wouldn't know it was there unless you were looking for it. Followed by a ride back to the hotel courtesy of a horse drawn carriage.
To mark the day, Melissa and Tim, aided by their son Ollie, planted a Purple Beech tree in the grounds of the hotel.
Here are a few of my favourites.
Check you out.....
The kids......
A moment of laughter....

The next Grand Master...
Planting the tree...








No comments: