Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

CHEESE FANS - CHECK THIS OUT

One of my many, many failings is an absolute passion for cheese....especially anything covered in mould. I have been known to eat an entire block of mature chedder to myself...in one sitting.

Yes, yes I know its not good for me, but niether is drinking an entire bottle of cheap red chilian plonk, but I still do it.

The clever people at West Country Farmhouse Cheesemakers have been running a web cam in the maturing room, it makes my mouth water every time I log-in.

Anyway, if you want to watch some really interesting tv(well its better than most of the rubbish on the digital channels), then check this out.

No comments: