Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A manic few days.....

Its been incredibly busy over the last few days, along with the normal portraits and stuff, I have been awfully busy with commercial and PR work.

Yesterday was very busy, I had the great oppurtunity of working with the girls at Willoughby PR, for the official opening of the new Westfield Shopping Centre in Derby. It was an early start, getting in to the centre at just gone 6am and working almost none stop until 6 pm photographing VIP's, special guests and shoppers visiting one of Europes biggest shopping centres.

The centre was officially opened by Tess Daley, one of the presenters of Strictly Come Dancing, and the owner of Westfield, Mr Frank Lowy, flew over from Australia to be there at the opening.

The day was spent running from one event to the next, and then transmitting images to the Australian Press for use in their papers.

I ached like mad this morning, but I must admit I totally enjoyed the day. Many thanks to Diana and Laura from Willoughby for looking after me, and also to Spike and Neil for getting me the gig in the first place.

No comments: