Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Faye and Matthew



Another crazy weekend with a fantastic couple. I met Faye and Matthew at the National Wedding Fair last October, when they booked me to photograph their wedding later this year. They are a great, fun-loving, couple that have made me laugh every time I have met them.


I made a special journey down to Cardiff to photograph them for their engagement session. It was a trip worth making, the weather was lovely, the traffic almost non-existant, and the locations were fantastic.



We started of in Cardiff Bay, were we took advantage of the architecture and stonework of the harbour. The crowds started to gather to watch us, while I was photographing Faye, Matthew was asked if she was famous!



We then made a short trip to a local beach, where we had a splash in a few rock pools, clambered over the rocks and finished witha stroll along the beach.





I had a great time, and I am really happy with the images, I just hope Faye and Matthew like them too. Look out for the wedding photos in a later post.

No comments: