Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Lincoln Wedding and Event Show




Just a short post to thank all those who came to visit my stand at the Lincoln Wedding and Event Show at the weekend. I had a great day, met loads of new couples and a even a few who have contacted me previously.


My stand was postioned between a Fetish Corset manufacturer and a Teddy Bear stand. A change from the usual exhibitor at Wedding fairs, but at least we had a great time. I met up with several other photographers, and exchanged ideas and discussed the future of the business. Some of us are considering an evening out on the town, something I am really looking forward to.


Thanks again everyone, hope to see you all soon.

No comments: