Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Swords and Flowers - A few of my favourites.



This last weekends wedding went extremely well, the weather held out and the traffic was relatively light, which was good because there was quite a bit of running about.
Neill and Louise can be considered as the ultimate couple, both being extremely attractive, polite and so relaxed, my job was a dream.

Here are a few of my favourites from what can be only called the perfect day.


Last minute hair alterations veiwed through a "cracked" mirror.
The girls getting ready.

Loving Mum...

Words of encouragement from Dad...

Exchanging rings..

Climbing that hill...


Handsome chap.....

No comments: