Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Somehow its extra special when its friends.....



Weddings are great, all that love and happiness everywhere, old friends and family members getting together, sometimes many people will not have seen each other in years and I love to photograph people having a great time. Its even better when I am photographing a friends wedding.

I haven't posted any wedding images for a few weeks, that was a deliberate decision so I could concentrate on promoting the portrait side of my business, but I felt I had to post at least one picture from Joanna's and Erik's wedding.

I first met Joanna and Erik a couple of years ago while working freelance shifts for the Nottingham Evening Post, Joanna was a Staff Photographer and Erik a Reporter workin on the Food and Entertainment section. I always enjoyed working with both of them and it was a privelidge to be asked to photograph their wedding.

I won't go on too much, but all I really wanted to say was, Congratulations guys, I hope you have a great life together, you are an amazing couple.

No comments: