Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Christmas Promotion

Just thought I would let everyone know that I am now running a special Christmas Portrait promotion for families with young children starting this weekend.

If you have a child aged 5 or under I will photograph you and your family for the princly sum of £15( thats a saving of £50). This is a perfect oppurtunity for you to get some Christmas Gifts ready for friends and family.

I am happy to travel to your home, or we can meet up at a favourite location of your choice(a small charge will be made for a location more than 20 miles from Newark), and we can spend an hour or so creating some beautiful images of your child for Christmas.

With the nights drawing in, please note that evening bookings are becoming scarce, but weekday and weekend shoots are still available. The offer is valid until the end of November.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements on 01636 650954, or email me at paul@paulsaxby.co.uk.

No comments: