Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Its all go...




The last few days has been a total blur, I have projects coming out of my ears, so I guess there are going to be a few late nights on the cards. More on the main job coming up in a few days, but in the mean time I have to mention a job in conjunction with Ursula from FLUK Studios in Nottingham.

Ursula had asked me to come in with her to help out on a large commercial project photographing a collection of designer jewellery. I have to say that most of the items were fairly ordinary but a couple of the items were incredibly striking, including the diamond pendant featured above.

I found this job extremely interesting as I was using techniques that I hadn't used in years, normally used to photograph broken pieces of aircraft engine or in forensic investigations, the use of macro technology enabled me to get up close and personal with some stunning designer trinkets, some worth tens of thousands of pounds.

Anyway, the rest of the week I was working away from home, but I will talk about that when I have had a chance to sort my life out.

No comments: