Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Big Skies



Canon 1D MKIIN 24-70mmf2.8 set to 24mm
Using colour to enhance your composition can be a useful tool to improve your images. One of the most effective ways of using colour is to use a single blanket of one hue to cover the majority of your frame, and then accent that colour with another.

Skies can produce some wonderful blues, depending on the direction of the sun, and the time of day they can be soft pale pastels or super saturated sheets of solid colour.


Canon 1D MKIIN 24-70mmf2.8 set to 70mm

I originally saw this image a simple black and white image, but when I downloaded the file from my 1DMKIIN, the blue just jumped out at me, a simple vignette and the image was complete.





No comments: