Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two weeks old and oh-so sweet

Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 70 mm
After a busy couple of weeks I finally managed to get to see my new baby niece, Niamh Emma. She absolutely gorgeous, an expert at sleeping, (she must take after her Dad for that one). Brought into this world with the help of a surgeons knife, she is happy, and fitting fit, and keeping her parents, and Grandparents, busy. Mom is also doing fine, with strict instructions to keep still, I arrived to find her power-washing the patio(Mom that is, not Niamh), a bit sore but active as ever.

Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 70 mm
Niamh is the families’ first daughter; the two older brothers are very protective of her, even though they themselves are only 4 and 2 years old. I can see her being very well looked after, God help her first boyfriend.

The boys were busy helping their Dad build a new playhouse in the garden, as soon as the roof was on; they disappeared, only to reappear hauling their bedding into the garden. Apparently they wanted to spend the night in the new playhouse.
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 50 mm
Helping Dad whack a few nails in....
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 70 mm
Look at those eyes
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 70 mm
Climbing a ladder, with help from Nana
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 24 mm
New windows
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 70 mm
Must be a bigger hammer in here somewhere
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 24 mm
Out comes the bedding
Canon 1D MkIIN 24-70 mm set at 50 mm
Time for bed, probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great delighted to see the family looking so happy, no shots of mom, or bob the builder dad though? Censored by the aforementioned?

Bryan, Suzanne Amy & james