Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Claire and Adam..........Sometimes its all in the detail



Here are few of my favourite shots from Saturdays wedding that I have processed so far. I was so struck by the location, the light and the fine attention to detail that I had to post a few images early.
Thrumpton Church was simply gorgeous, a perfect example of an old English Church, its tiny interior was subtly lit through some amazing old stained glass. The interior was very dark in places, but was beautiful where it mattered.


A stunning Bride in a simple traditional dress, given away by a very proud Mum, lovely.

A simple service, were the congregation also vowed to support the couple, extremely touching.
The Rose Garden was a stunning location for everyone to chat and mingle, the weather held off long enough for us to shoot the groups in this idillic location.

The Library provided a the perfect location for a few old fashioned portraits of the couple, as well as allowing the guestes to soak up the atmosphere of the location.


All in all, I had a fantastic day, the perfect couple at a stunning location, I could not have asked for better.




































No comments: