Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nicola and Neil Engagement Session



Sunday it poured down, and to be honest I wasn't in the mood for getting drenched, so I was really glad when Nicola and Neil were also concerned I was going to drag them outside. We decided to stay inside.



The couple have a great home, incredible soft light poured in through French windows into the stunning contemporary reception area, so my job was made easy.



Both were a little nervous, but were soon put at ease and within minutes we had completed a whole range of poses. I tend to use the e-sessions as more of a practice photo session, rather than a dedicated shoot, so we practiced different techniques for getting spontaneous smiles and giggles.



Before long we had acheived just about all I needed to do, so we had a play with some ideas the couple wanted. Best of all Nicola and Neil were happy with the way I operated, and were more confident about spending time in front of a camera.
This was a perfect example of why I include a portrait session with my album packages.

No comments: