Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Alan is Free

Amazing News, not 24 hours after I posted my thoughts about Alan Johston, the kidnapped BBC Journalist, the BBC announces that Alan is now free.

Alan was released after 114 days in captivity, although he spent most of his time in captivity frightened to what might happen to him, he is well and in good spirits.

See the first BBC broadcast about the news here.

I will keep the link to the campaign on the Blog for the next few weeks, as the site is a mine of information about Alan and his collegues work in the Middle east.

We wish Alan and his family well and all the best for the future. I would like to thank all those who signed the petition as a sign of support for his release.

No comments: