Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shopping Cart Upgrade

Just a quick announcement to all my regular customers, that I have finally managed to upgrade my shopping cart system on my website.

The new system allows secure payment via Paypal or Credit Card. All existing customers will still be able to use their old passwords, just register your email address, create your own secure password and you will then be able to view the galleries. Just log-in using the password you were originally issued with.

If anyone has any queries, just send me an email, or give me a call.

Cheers

Paul

No comments: