Welcome to my Blog, its a quick way for me to get stuff of my chest, talk about my work as a wedding and portrait photographer, and moan about having to lose some weight. I am rubbish at spelling, so I apologise in advance if some of it doesn't make sense, but being the creative type, grammer never really bothered me.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Neil and Nicola Sneek Preview....



Nothing could have spoilt today, a wonderful couple, a beautiful location, amazing guests, stimulating conversation and the most stunning dress.
Neil and Nicola had a lovely intimate civil ceremony followed by a very moving blessing at Doddington near Lincoln, only very close members of family and dear friends present, making this extremely simple service even more special.
We had been expecting to be drenched (I had brought along my white umbrellas just in case) but thankfully the worst of the weather held off until we were safely inside, and even then we were very lucky.
Anyway, here are a few images that I am particularily proud of, all have been treated with Platinum Split Tone Process.
Dad missing his cufflinks.....

Nicola slides into that dress....

Flowers, simple yet very effective...

Good job I brought those white umbrellas....

Entering Church together for the blessing...

A walk in the grounds of Doddington Hall...
A couple from the photo booth I set up at the reception venue.
Cangratulations you guys, I hope you like the photographs.





No comments: